03 Aug Financial Business Partner
ammjohn seek a motivated professional to join the business to deliver all elements of financial, commercial and compliance activities and work with management to add value through strategic improvements.
ammjohn is a dynamic project engineering and management consultancy specialising in managing industrial projects. ammjohn has specific skills in the mining, cement and resources industries. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure and Power Generation Industries.
We are a multi-disciplined engineering company offering a comprehensive service that encompasses the entire project life cycle from pre-feasibility and construction, through commissioning to asset maintenance and optimisation.
Due to ongoing business expansion, ammjohn is looking for the expertise of a Finance Business Partner to join our team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of the financial services for ammjohn entities including project costing, budget development and monitoring, cashflow management, accounting transactions, payroll, internal and external reporting and ensuring business compliance
- Supporting sound business decision making with analysis and recommendations
- Board secretarial duties and reporting
The following experience and attributes will be highly regarded:
- CPA or CA qualified, with 5 years accounting experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software, preferably XERO
- Demonstrated experience in building effective and collaborative business partnerships
- Work independently and set priorities to meet business objectives and obligations
We are only considering Australian based candidates with current rights to work.
If you have relevant experience and skills, ammjohn is keen to hear from you.
ammjohn offers competitive remuneration and a flexible work environment.
We strive to lead the field in safe working conditions and are committed to a quality management program delivering service excellence and satisfying our client’s unique and varying needs.
Please note, agency applications will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.